Working with us offers you true flexibility and control over when you work and get paid
As a Care Assistant in Newport and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Here's what you'll need
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't already have a valid certificate, we can provide Moving and Handling training during your induction.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
What's in it for you?
Your hard work won't go unrewarded. Our benefits package makes us stand out from the crowd. It includes:
- A competitive remuneration of £13.84 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
Access 25% of the value of your shift the same day you work it with Flexi Pay, including weekends and bank holidays!
Keen to get working? Our 48hr fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.