Join Newcross in providing exceptional care and support to others
We are recruiting dedicated Care Assistants in Pontypool, Tredegar, Ebbw Vale, Abertillery, Brynmawr, Rassau, Nnatyglo, Trefil, Cwmtillery, Beaufort, Brynmawr, Blaina, Sirhowy, Aberbeeg and the surrounds. You'll love the fast-paced environment and the variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. Your tasks will include, but aren't limited to, helping clients with personal care, meal preparation, social activities, and clinical requirements.
This role provides you with a unique chance to grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and build connections with other health and social care professionals.
* An hourly rate of up to £13.84, including holiday pay
* Instant pay with Flexi Pay
* A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
* Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
* Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay. This unique perk is available by submitting timesheets on our innovative app, HealthForceGo (including weekends and bank holidays).
What you'll need
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt, from within the past 3 years. Moving and handling and personal care experience is also needed. You will be confident in your abilities as a caregiver and will be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy, and expertise.
You'll need access to a smart device with internet to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through the HealthForceGo app. The right to work in the UK is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.