Do you want to change someone's life?
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Care Assistant in the Isle of Wight, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds, social integration activities and any additional services that are required.
Additional benefits on offer
- An hourly rate of up to £12.65 (this includes holiday pay)
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Video interviewing
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Our new and innovative HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, gives healthcare staff the chance to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!