Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals
Newcross Healthcare is currently recruiting for experienced Care Assistants to join us in delivering outstanding care and support to our service users living in care homes on the Isle of Wight.
Your local branch is based at 42 Quay Street, Newport, PO30 5BA.
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will be:
- Providing everyday care to our service users
- Focusing on personal hygiene, mental stimulation and their general well-being
- Managing clients' care logs and any medical requirements
- Encouraging integration and participation within the local community
- Salary of up to £12.36/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
You will also benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Just submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
This role will also give you great opportunities to develop your skill set with a variety of training programmes, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work, including Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, plus more.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the past 12 months, or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- You will need to have access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on the HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply now to find out more!
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Alternatively, if you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.