Are you proud to care?
As a Care Assistant in the Isle of Wight and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be providing dedicated support to our service users with a range of daily living tasks as part of a team of health and social care workers. These will include personal care, making up beds, clinical requirements, meal preparation, washing, social activities and any other services needed.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 (this includes holiday pay)
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, puts you in control of when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience in the past 3 years in the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. We also require you to have moving and handling and personal care experience.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.