Do you have experience in the healthcare world? Then join Newcross Healthcare today!
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Care Assistant in the Isle of Wight, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are required.
Do you fit the bill?
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, don't worry. You'll be able to complete one as part of our induction process.
Access 25% of your pay instantly with Flexi Pay by simply submitting your timesheet before 5pm on the HealthForceGo app. (This includes weekends and bank holidays)
Additional benefits on offer
- An hourly rate of up to £12.65 (this includes holiday pay)
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs.
Keen to get to work in your community? Apply today and you could be on shift in just 48 hours. Our fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.