Join Newcross for a rewarding career in healthcare!
As a Care Assistant in Slough, Maidenhead, Henley-on-Thames and the surrounds, you'll be a vital team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our clients with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are needed.
What you'll need to join
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with clients, their family, and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past three years and have worked in situations where you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy, and expertise. In addition, you will need experience in moving and handling and personal care.
The right to work in the UK is essential. Plus, access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
If this sounds like you, then make sure to apply today! By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a growing, supportive community of over 8,000 people.
Perks of the job
- A competitive remuneration of up to £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
As a valued member of Newcross Healthcare, take control of your wages and have the option to choose when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets on the app, and get instant access to your wages (up to 50%) - including weekends and bank holidays.