Help us change someone's life!
As a Care Assistant in Slough, Maidenhead, Henley-on-Thames and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. You'll be providing dedicated support to our service users and assisting them with their daily activities. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
With Flexi Pay, you have the chance to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Our benefits include
- A competitive remuneration of up to £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.