At Newcross, we truly care about our people. Join us today.
As a Care Assistant in Southampton, Eastleigh, Winchester, Alton and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be responsible for aiding our service users with clinical needs, personal care, meal preparation, social integration activities and any other services needed.
Since our first launch, 23 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
What is Flexi Pay?
This new and innovative app feature enables our healthcare staff to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.35, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply today and you can start within a week!