Looking for your next exciting challenge?
Join our friendly health and social care team as a Care Assistant in Southampton, Eastleigh, Winchester, Alton and the surrounding areas. In this role, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. This involves aiding service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
If you are a passionate carer and believe that you can deliver the highest standard of care to those who need it, then Newcross is the place for you!
Benefits of the job
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts if and when you need it (even at weekends and on bank holidays). Easily accessible through our employee app, HealthForceGo®.
A bit about you
You'll be a skilled carer with past experience in moving and handling and personal care, as well as a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience from within the past 3 years in the UK. You will need the right to live and work in the UK. Plus, access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®.
On top of your clinical experience, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.