Our Southampton team is based at 1-3 The Avenue in the city centre, near the hospital.
Are you looking to make a change?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Southampton, Totton, Hythe, Sholing, Lymington, New Milton, New Forest and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to service users with various important daily living tasks. You will assist them with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services required.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
This flexible app feature allows over 75000 healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit your ongoing needs and requirements
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available within high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work with various topics covered
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.