Care Assistant - Support Worker
Our Southampton branch is based at 1-3 The Avenue in the city centre, near the hospital.
Do you want to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants & Support Workers to care for our service users living in Hampshire and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to our service users with various important daily living tasks. These tasks vary but will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
As a Support Work, you will provide individualised care and support to our service users at all times. You will assist them with personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
Take advantage of our exclusive Flexi Pay app feature and withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Work with Newcross!
- Flexible hours with the opportunity to work night, weekday and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work with 30,000 discounts available within high street retailers nationwide
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Perks will include
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay for HCA shifts and up to £15.51/hr including holiday pay for SW shifts
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Submit your application now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home