Join Newcross for a rewarding career in healthcare!
As a Care Assistant in Wallingford, Didcot, and the surrounds, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users. In this rewarding role, you will assist clients with personal care, clinical needs, social activities, and any additional services that may be required.
Joining us at Newcross will allow you to challenge yourself in a fast-paced environment while getting access to plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Get instant access to your wages of up to 50% - even on weekends and bank holidays! This exclusive employee perk can be accessed by submitting timesheets on the HealthForceGo app.
What makes you desirable?
You will naturally share our core values of trust, empathy, and expertise and will be able to demonstrate these behaviours on every shift. Additionally, you will have experience in moving and handling and personal care and a minimum of 3 months of paid care experience in the past three years.
You'll require access to a smart device for using the app to organise your shifts and submit timesheets. The right to work in the UK is a must. Having access to a car is desirable.
You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive team of health and social care professionals who live and breathe helping others.