Previous experience in a care role? Then we have a new opportunity for you!
As a Care Assistant in Wallingford, Didcot and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including tasks like supporting with daily living activities, assisting with clinical needs and encouraging service users to develop relationships in their communities. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Our new Flexi Pay feature enables you to have instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
We're a forward-thinking company, making use of innovative tech to create the best client and employee experience. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.07, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Go from application to on-shift in just 48 hours!