Are you looking for a new role in a rewarding care environment?
As a Care Assistant in Wokingham, Henley-on-Thames, Reading and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of people in our care. This role is an opportunity to grow with the company and take on real responsibility, as you enjoy the variety that each day brings. Your duties will vary, including assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans, and getting them involved in social activities.
Joining Newcross is an exciting opportunity, as you will get to work with a supportive team of like-minded people and have the chance to develop your career in care.
* A competitive remuneration of up to £13.07 per hour, including holiday pay
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
* Free ongoing learning and development
* Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Employees can get exclusive instant access to their wages (up to 50%) through Flexi Pay! They can do this by submitting their timesheets on the HealthForceGo app. Includes weekends and bank holidays.
As a Newcross carer, you will have at least 3 months of professional paid care experience in the past 3 years and the right to live and work in the UK. We also require you to have experience in moving and handling and personal care.
Access to a smart device is needed for you to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through the HealthForceGo app. Plus, access to your own vehicle would be advantageous.
On top of your experience in care, you will share our strong core values of trust, empathy, and expertise and be able to demonstrate situations where you have achieved this.