Do you have a caring nature? Then join us!
As a Care Assistant in Wokingham, Henley-on-Thames, Reading and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. The tasks that you will be supporting with include personal care tasks, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
What you will need
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
What is Flexi Pay?
Our HealthForceGo® app Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that allows you to instantly access up to 25% of the same value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What you'll benefit from
- A competitive remuneration of £13.07 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments