Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
We want you to join us!
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We're actively seeking Care Assistants to join our team supporting adults and children in Bexhill-on-Sea, Hastings, Rye and the surrounds. You'll be supporting service users with a variety of daily living activities. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a team on specific care packages on a regular basis. Whether you have some professional care experience, or have cared for a loved one or friend, we want to hear from you.
You'll be supporting service users with Acquired Brain Injury (ABI), Ventilated Care, Spinal injuries, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, PEG Feeding, Tracheostomy Care and Challenging Behaviour.
- An hourly rate of up to £15.30, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
Our HealthForceGo® feature will allow you to instantly access up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility, and with a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.