We are looking for carers like you to form part of our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Amesbury and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide dedicated care and support to our service users with various needs and requirements. You will be responsible for assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services required.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Why join us?
- Flexible hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts to choose from
- 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Our innovative Flexi Pay app feature offers 'same day pay' to healthcare staff allowing them to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts by simply submitting their timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
Our local Andover branch is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Simply submit your application now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.