Want to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Care Assistants to care and support our service users living in Basingstoke and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide life-enhancing care to our service users with a variety of important tasks. You will assist with clinical needs, personal care tasks, social activities and any other services required.
Additionally, we are seeking Care Assistants with knowledge or prior experience of providing end of life care.
Join us today!
- Full time and part time hours to choose from
- 30,000 discounts to access through our 'Perks at Work' scheme
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
Newcross Healthcare allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day through our HealthForceGo® app. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our local Andover branch is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Submit your application now and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.