Children's Support Worker
Are you looking for a new opening as a Care Worker or Support Worker in Barnstaple? Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants in Barnstaple and is offering a competitive rate of £14.51 per hour, including holiday pay.
In this rewarding community services role, you'll play an integral role in teams across a range of settings in your area to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
To give you an idea of a typical day, this is how your Support Worker experience would have been put to use on your most recent shift:
- Delivering person-centred care to service users, in line with their individual care plans
- Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs and social activities and any additional services that are required
- Assisting the nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
- Assist with any tasks needed in order to maintain a safe environment for children
To apply for this care worker job, you will need a minimum of three months of healthcare experience in a similar role. You should ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, although we can support you with this during your induction period.
You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your vehicle is desirable too, but not required.
In return for your commitment and expertise, working as the Support Worker, you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Free ongoing training opportunities
Help Newcross Healthcare support key care workers! To apply for this Support Worker job in Barnstaple, please contact us today.
Newcross Healthcare is a leading provider of care staff in the UK, bringing a holistic, people-centric approach to establishments including care homes, prisons and schools and providing complex care in the home.