Children's Support Worker
Change lives with us!
As a Children's Support Worker in Barnstaple and the surrounds, you will love to care for others and have the natural ability to build lasting relationships with our service users. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a group of health and social care professionals who all have one common goal, helping those who need it the most.
Your responsibilities will include supporting children with day-to-day tasks including social integration activities and assistance with meal times, as well as providing support with personal care tasks and clinical requirements.
If this sounds like you, then carry on reading below.
If you want to join our team today, you must be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years within the UK and also have the right to work in the UK. You will need previous experience in moving and handling and personal care and a willingness to constantly deliver the best possible care to our service users on every shift. You will also have to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to a vehicle is a bonus, but not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform
Why use Flexi Pay?
Have the option to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your current shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays). Accessible through our handy app, HealthForceGo!