Children's Support Worker
Are you looking for a new opening as a Care Worker or Support Worker in Barnstaple? Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants in Barnstaple and is offering a competitive rate of £15.79 per hour, including holiday pay.
In this rewarding community services role, you'll play an integral role in teams across a range of settings in your area to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
To give you an idea of a typical day, this is how your Support Worker experience would have been put to use on your most recent shift:
- Delivering person-centred care to service users, in line with their individual care plans
- Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs and social activities and any additional services that are required
- Assisting the nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
- Assist with any tasks needed in order to maintain a safe environment for children
To apply for this care worker job, you will need a minimum of three months of healthcare experience in a similar role. You should ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, although we can support you with this during your induction period.
You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your vehicle is desirable too, but not required.
In return for your commitment and expertise, working as the Support Worker, you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Free ongoing training opportunities
Help Newcross Healthcare support key care workers! You can go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours. To apply for this Support Worker job in Barnstaple, please contact us today.
Newcross Healthcare is a leading provider of care staff in the UK, bringing a holistic, people-centric approach to establishments including care homes, prisons and schools and providing complex care in the home.