Our offices in Scotland provides a fantastic working environment and as an accredited 'Investor in People' we offer ongoing training and development which is second to none…so what are you waiting for!
Job title: Clinical Governance Nurse Advisor
Location: Kirkcaldy, KY1 1DB
Hours of work: 30 hour per week, shifts between 9 am - 5.30 pm, Monday - Friday
- Competitive salary of up to £30,000 PA pro rata
- Excellent bonus potential - Up to 10% of salary
- Company allowance
- MyHealthPlan - Healthcare cash plan
- Pension scheme
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
As part of our ongoing commitment to clinical excellence we are expanding our team of Clinical Governance Nurse Advisors who will be part of the newly created Clinical Governance team in Scotland which includes lead nurses and quality managers. The role involves providing advice and support to branches and employees on clinical issues relating to the operation of the business and healthcare work. You will use your knowledge and experience to provide critical thinking and professional judgement, to support clinical complaint management, adult support and protection referrals, reflective discussions and clinical competencies to name a few.
Will need to hold a Level 1 General Nursing Qualification - RN1 or RNA (dual registration such as General/ Mental Health/ children or learning disability Nurse would be beneficial)
Have a minimum of 5 years post registration experience in a variety of nursing sectors
- Have a good understanding of healthcare industry regulations and clinical best practice
- Ability to assess nursing capability
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and remain calm when under pressure
- Sympathetic, respectful and caring approach to others
- Understanding of Clinical Governance and audit practices.
Newcross Healthcare - Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of love and trust in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.