Complex Care Associate
If you are motivated by providing the highest standards of care and have a natural ability to build strong, trusting relationships and inspire those around you, then we'd love to hear from you.
Come join Newcross and make a real difference!
Job title: Complex Care Associate
Location: Yeovil, BA22 8RT
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm (Flexibility towards weekend work)
Salary: £25,000 PA
Benefits: Car allowance
Excellent bonus potential of up to £4,000 PA
myHealthPlan - Healthcare cash plan
'Perks at Work', giving you access to 1000's of discounts at high street stores
Personal development programmes to earn qualifications
Essential: Potential applicants need their own car and full driving license
The focus of this role is to manage the day to day running of clients/case-load of complex care packages. We would expect you to build meaningful relationships with our clients, to use tact and diplomacy to resolve challenging situations or share innovative ideas on how we can make a positive change. To support your ongoing development, we will also enrol the successful candidate in the Assistant Practitioner in Healthcare level 5.
Here are some of the responsibilities of a Complex Care Associate:
- Providing ongoing leadership/motivation of our healthcare professionals
- Assisting with the assessment of new referrals
- Supporting, supervising and appraising healthcare staff within packages
- Regularly reviewing care plans within case-load and flagging any changes needed
- Ensuring high quality care is seamlessly provided to within case-load
- Supporting the Complex Care Manager and Lead nurse in providing a safe and effective service which meets all regulatory and internal quality requirements.
- Promoting the Newcross brand to all prospective clients and healthcare professionals.
- Assisting with the recruitment, induction and allocation of healthcare staff.
- NVQ 3 in health and social care
- At least 1 years' experience working in the community as a senior carer or experience of supervising and managing healthcare staff
- Competence in managing care rotas
- Top notch communication skills and a naturally engaging personality.
- Organised and able to adjust to changing priorities
- Strong IT skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
Our goal remains to deliver the highest standards of love and trust in our profession and to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.