Complex Care Manager - Aberdeen
Registered Manager, Complex Care in the community
Location: Scotland - Based from a local branch with regular local travel
Basic salary of up to £45,000 + bonus potential of £25,000
Fantastic benefits including car allowance of £4800 PA, private healthcare, medicash scheme, 'perks at work' voucher scheme, pension, annual leave rapidly increasing with service
Newcross Healthcare's journey began 25 years ago, since then we have grown to over 60 branches, innovated, developed our own tech and evolved with the times whilst never compromising on quality, now, we are one of the UK's most successful healthcare providers, leading the way within our sector.
This role will bring the opportunity to lead the advancement of complex care and oversee a brand new location within Aberdeen & the Highlands, with scope in time to participate in service development to other areas of Scotland.
This is an ideal position for someone who is self-motivated and passionate about delivering excellent quality of care whilst being able to empower and coach their team through effective leadership.
Our complex care teams provide the highest level of care and support to individuals living with complex health needs, allowing them to be cared for within the comfort of their own homes.
As the Registered Manager you will work closely with internal teams to launch complex care for Newcross across Aberdeen and the Highlands, leading both office and healthcare teams by:
- Pro-actively driving the business forward through forging strong relationships with your clients in particular social services, commissioning teams and primary care trusts, winning their buy-in and ensuring we deliver an exceptional standard of care which meets their ongoing needs.
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure we recruit the best healthcare staff and provide them with the training necessary to ensure that they have the skills and knowledge to meet client's needs.
- Actively managing your healthcare team, ensuring they feel engaged and motivated to deliver an outstanding level of care, carrying out reviews and supporting their development as well as addressing any behaviour or performance concerns.
- Achieving/ exceeding performance targets whilst developing and implementing a strategic business plan to enable the sustained growth of the branch.
What you'll bring…
- You'll be a natural leader with a proven track record of leading and developing a healthcare service, ideally covering complex care
- High levels of motivation to drive the business forward while never compromising on quality
- Proven experience of developing and nurturing client relationships
- At least 3 years' experience of managing and motivating a team
- A full UK driving licence is essential
- Competent IT skills (MS office/iPad etc)