Community Complex Care Manager - West Yorkshire
Complex Care Manager - Manchester and West Yorkshire
Location: Based from a local branch with regular local travel
Basic salary of up to £40,000 + bonus potential of £25,000
Fantastic benefits including car allowance of £4800 PA, private healthcare, medicash scheme, 'perks at work' voucher scheme, pension, annual leave rapidly increasing with service
Newcross Healthcare's journey began over 24 years ago, since then we have grown to over 60 branches, innovated, developed our own tech and evolved with the times whilst never compromising on quality, now, we are one of the UK's most successful healthcare providers, leading the way within our sector.
Our complex care branches provide the highest level of care and support to individuals with complex health needs, allowing them to be cared for within the comfort of their own homes.
Due to expansion we are now looking for a Manager to lead and grow our complex care branch covering the Manchester and West Yorkshire area, ensuring our high standards are maintained and growing the amount of care that we deliver by:
- Pro-actively driving the business forward through forging strong relationships with your clients in particular social services, commissioning teams and primary care trusts, winning their buy-in and ensuring we deliver an exceptional standard of care which meets their ongoing needs.
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure we recruit the best healthcare staff and provide them with the training necessary to ensure that they have the skills and knowledge to meet clients needs.
- Actively managing your healthcare team, ensuring they feel engaged and motivated to deliver an outstanding level of care, carrying out reviews and supporting their development as well as addressing any behaviour or performance concerns.
- Achieving/ exceeding performance targets whilst developing and implementing a strategic business plan to enable the sustained growth of the branch.
What you'll bring…
- You'll be a natural leader with a proven track record of leading and developing a healthcare service, ideally covering complex care.
- High levels of motivation to drive the business forward while never compromising on quality.
- You will also need at least 2 years' experience of managing and motivating a team.
- A full UK driving licence is essential.