Complex Care Manager - East Midlands
Registered Manager, Complex Care in the community
Location: East Midlands - Based from a local branch with regular local travel
Basic salary of up to £40,000 + bonus potential of £20,000
Fantastic benefits including car allowance of £4800 PA, private healthcare, medicash scheme, 'perks at work' voucher scheme, pension, annual leave rapidly increasing with service
Newcross Healthcare's journey began 25 years ago, since then we have grown to over 60 branches, innovated, developed our own tech and evolved with the times whilst never compromising on quality, now, we are one of the UK's most successful healthcare providers, leading the way within our sector.
Our complex care teams provide the highest level of care and support to individuals living with complex health needs, allowing them to be cared for within the comfort of their own homes.
We are experts in providing high quality care that transforms lives and want to give that experience to as many people possible, therefore we are currently going through a period of planned growth, launching in a number of key locations, including the Midlands.
As the Registered Manager you will work closely with internal teams to launch complex care for Newcross across the Midlands, leading both office and healthcare teams, ensuring we deliver the high standard of care which we're known for by:
- Pro-actively driving the business forward through forging strong relationships with your clients in particular social services, commissioning teams and primary care trusts, winning their buy-in and ensuring we deliver an exceptional standard of care which meets their ongoing needs.
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure we recruit the best healthcare staff and provide them with the training necessary to ensure that they have the skills and knowledge to meet clients needs.
- Actively managing your healthcare team, ensuring they feel engaged and motivated to deliver an outstanding level of care, carrying out reviews and supporting their development as well as addressing any behaviour or performance concerns.
- Achieving/ exceeding performance targets whilst developing and implementing a strategic business plan to enable the sustained growth of the branch.
What you'll bring…
- You'll be a natural leader with a proven track record of leading and developing a healthcare service, ideally covering complex care.
- High levels of motivation to drive the business forward while never compromising on quality.
- You will also need at least 2 years' experience of managing and motivating a team.
- A full UK driving licence is essential.