Paediatric Lead Nurse - Part time
Newcross Healthcare are a privately owned, leading provider of healthcare staffing solutions, established 25 years ago. We have grown at over 30% year on year for the last 4 years running and put this down to our high standards and commitment to the very best quality of care, which is what attracts new clients to us every day and keeps them coming back.
Job title: Paediatric Lead Nurse - Part time
Location: Southwest and Cornwall - Blended working (part home, part office based with local travel)
Hours of work: Between 9am to 5.30pm Monday - Friday
- Competitive salary of up to £36,000 PA pro rata
- OTE 10% annual bonus
- Car allowance of £320 per month
- Mobile phone and Laptop/ Tablet
- Employee Assistance Programme and Cash-Back Health Plan
- Pension scheme
- 'Perks at work' voucher and cash back scheme
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- Full support for revalidation
Newcross Healthcare are a privately owned, leading provider of Complex Care, established 25 years ago. Our business has continued to go from strength to strength and we put this down to our forward thinking and innovative approach along with our commitment to high standards and the very best quality of care, which is what attracts new clients to us every day and keeps them coming back.
Our approach to Complex Care is to flex and adapt to the needs of the people we care for, our service is dedicated to providing care and support to individuals with complex needs, enabling them to be cared for in the comfort of their own home. The team support both adults and children with needs such as home ventilation, end of life, spinal injury and brain injury.
As a paediatric nurse, you will be involved in our complex care packages, managing referrals, creating care plans and associated assessments as well as conducting staff supervisions.
It's important you're a confident leader as you'll be managing your care team on a day to day basis, ensuring skill competencies are maintained and personal development opportunities are regularly undertaken.
Our clients rely on us to provide an excellent quality of care that meets their personal needs and enhances their quality of life, and you will be an instrumental part of the clinical team that ensures we always deliver.
You'll be great in this role if you're...
- A registered nurse with at least 2 years clinical experience (Band 6 upwards)
- Will hold a Level 1 Paediatric Nursing Qualification - RSCN1
- Background working within the NHS, nursing homes, community nursing or district nursing
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by providing the highest levels of service to our clients