Credit Control Administrator
Job title: Credit Control Administrator
Location: Totnes, TQ9 6LH
Job Type: 12 months fixed term contract
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £18,575 per annum with excellent bonus potential
- 'Perks at Work', giving you access to 1000's of discounts at high street stores
- Pension Scheme
- myHealthPlan - Healthcare cash plan
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- Excellent bonus potential
As a Credit Control Administrator, the goal is to assist with the day to day running of all administration tasks in our Credit control department and effectively contribute towards to missions and values of Newcross.
- Responsible for facilitating and providing support to the team to ensure timely payments are made
- Proactively review reports and contact customers as required for debt collection
- Ensuring customer accounts are kept up to date with relevant information, including completion of new client details forms
- Supporting the team and encouraging self service via our portal
- Updating the system including purchase order numbers for required customers
- Providing first class customer service
You'll be great in this role if you...
- Have at least 1 year administration experience in a similar setting
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by success with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of trust, empathy and expertise in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.