Credit Control Officer
Job title: Credit Control Officer
Location: Totnes, TQ9 6LH
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
As a Credit Control Officer, the goal is to assist in delivering the daily requirements of the credit control function. You will work in a timely manner to manage any aged debt and ensure any client queries are resolved. Through excellent communication you will be able to take ownership of your allocated accounts and build a long lasting relationship with our cusomers and clients across the business.
- Competitive salary of up to £20,000 PA depending on experience and qualifications
- Excellent bonus potential
- Structured work hours
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays - rising with length of service
- Pension Scheme
- 'Perks at Work', giving you access to 1000's of discounts at high street stores
You'll be great in this role if you...
- Have a "can-do" attitude
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can work independantly and as a team
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by success with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Newcross Healthcare - founded over 20 years ago by the current owners with the goal of making a positive difference to the lives who require care, we are now one of the UK's leading providers of temporary staffing solutions to the healthcare and homecare sector. Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of love and trust in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.