Customer Service Advisor - Bristol
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: Between £9.81 - £12.27 per hour depending on shifts
Location: Central Bristol, BS1 4XE and remotely
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week - will be based on a rota across Monday to Sunday 6am - 11pm (consisting of day time, weekend and evening shifts). The role will require some weekend working at a rate of £12.27 per hour.
- Excellent bonus potential up to £3,000
- MyHealthPlan - Medicash healthcare cash plan
- Personal development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- 28 days inclusive of bank holiday and an extra 5 days after one year of service!
- With our 'Perks at Work' scheme you can access 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street stores.
- Based in the heart of Bristol City Centre
As a Customer service advisor…
This is a fast-paced and diverse role that will enable you to utilise your communication skills, and also develop your sales, recruitment and relationship building experience.
Our Central Services Executives assist the branch network in booking healthcare staff into available shifts and will also facilitate recruitment activities. As a key member in the team, you will be liaising with healthcare staff, clients and colleagues in branch via telephone and email.
As a Customer Advisor you will be responsible for the following:
- Act as first point of contact for clients for bookings, fully understand the client's requirements and ensure their expectations are met
- Promoting shifts to healthcare staff
- Use bespoke software systems to co-ordinate staff bookings
- Support Healthcare staff recruitment from the moment we receive the application to their first day
- Become an ambassador by promoting our USPs and the standards we are renowned for
You'll be great as a Customer service Advisor if you're …
- Focused on delivering excellent customer service
- Highly driven by meeting and exceeding targets
- Great communication skills and the ability to multitask in a fast paced setting
- Experienced within a customer service or contact centre environment
- Professional and efficient with call handling
- Strong IT skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft office applications, and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
Newcross Healthcare - founded over 20 years ago by the current owners with the goal of making a positive difference to the lives who require care, we are now one of the UK's leading providers of temporary staffing solutions to the healthcare and homecare sector. Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of love and trust in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.