Central Services Executive - Bristol
Now it's your chance to come and join us on our journey, we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, and ambitious individuals to join us in the newly created role of Central Services Executive. We are seeking individuals who have exceptional customer experience who are eager to exceed targets and expectations.
Job Title: Central Services Executive
Location: Central Bristol, BS1 4XE
Salary: Between £9.81 - £12.27 per hour depending on shifts
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week - will be based on a rota across Monday to Sunday 6am - 11pm (consisting of day time, weekend and evening shifts). The role will require weekend working at a rate of £12.27 per hour.
- Excellent bonus potential up to £3,000
- MyHealthPlan - Medicash healthcare cash plan
- Personal development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- 28 days inclusive of bank holiday and an extra 5 days after one year of service!
- With our 'Perks at Work' scheme you can access 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street stores.
- Based in the heart of Bristol City Centre
This is a fast-paced and diverse role that will enable you to utilise your communication skills, and also develop your sales, recruitment and relationship building experience.
As a Central Services Executive you will be working closely with our branches, clients and healthcare staff by delivering an exceptional customer experience. Central Services supports coordinating and matching work to our trained staff as well as providing a recruitment service to healthcare applicants.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Act as first point of contact for clients for bookings, fully understand the client's requirements and ensure their expectations are met
- Promoting shifts to healthcare staff
- Use bespoke software systems to co-ordinate staff bookings
- Support Healthcare staff recruitment from the moment we receive the application to their first day
- Become an ambassador by promoting our USPs and the standards we are renowned for
- Passionate about delivering exceptional service and promoting a brand/service, relishing the buzz of meeting and exceeding targets.
- High level customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong IT skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft office applications, and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.