Elasticsearch Data Engineer - Contractor
Elasticsearch Data Engineer - London
Location: Southbank, London with opportunity for some remote working (fully remote in the short term)
Basic salary: Circa £300 per day - depending on experience
Newcross Healthcare's journey began in 1996, since then we have grown to over 60 branches, innovated and developed our own tech and evolved with the times whilst never compromising on quality, now, we are one of the UK's most successful healthcare staffing providers, leading the way within our sector!
We're undergoing a fundamental change in the way that we conduct our business, putting User Experience at the heart of our decision making. We firmly believe that great user experience is great for business.
The role:We're a small, agile team within a profitable, well-established UK business. You'll be an important member of the team taking the company to the next level and help us to build the worlds leading nurse resource Management platform. You'll be reporting to the CTO and working closely with our development team on a range of exciting projects.
The key focus of the role will be to lead the data analysis and reporting across the business, liaising with different departments across the organisation to ensure business requirements are met. You will work to agile methodologies and drive technical direction in projects, ensuring they meet scalability, robustness and security requirements.
To be successful within this role you will need:
- Strong knowledge and experience with Elastic stack best practices.
- Experience of creating advanced searches, visualisations and dashboards
- Able to create advanced queries using Elasticsearch API
- Experience of data extraction and aggregation from different sources
- Strong team collaboration and communication skills
- Experience using AWS Big Data tool and Data processing such as Amazon Kinesis, Quicksight, Redshift