Digital Content Manager - Remote
Are you an experienced Digital Content Manager with a talent for producing engaging content and building successful Social Media campaigns? If so, this is an opportunity you won't want to pass up, we're a progressive, high growth business looking to boost our community and brand through creative and highly effective multi-channel digital campaigns.
Digital Content Manager
Remote / Work from home - Ideally located within travel distance of London or Bristol
Basic salary £30,000 to £35,000 PA + Annual bonus of up 10% of salary
Fantastic benefits including 'Medicash' employee assistance & cash back health plan, private health insurance, 'perks at work' voucher scheme, annual leave rapidly increasing with service, continuing professional development
Established 25 years ago, Newcross Healthcare has become one of the UK's most commercially successful and innovative healthcare staffing providers. We are a privately owned, highly ambitious organisation with a culture of innovation, a passion for technology and a determination to provide our high standards of care to as many vulnerable people across the UK as possible, it's this which has enabled us to continuously develop our offering, expand and diversify our client base and grow our UK-wide network of healthcare employees to be over 9000 strong.
We are a fast-paced business with a high performance culture but if you love to challenge yourself and are eager to learn and grow we will give you the tools you need and the rewards you deserve… so come and join us!
As Digital Content Manager, your main purpose will be to manage our social media channels, curating and developing innovative digital content and multichannel campaigns which engage our community and grow our brand. With your passion for creating and delivering dynamic and engaging content, you will drive our online presence, increasing awareness and understanding of our brand by engaging with target audiences. You will proactively seek to expand our reach by moving into new social media platforms whilst continuously increasing our presence on existing platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and with particular focus on Facebook.
The role will also involve supporting the effective delivery of high-quality media, public affairs, stakeholder relations, and integrated communications activity. Helping to build strong and productive relationships across local, national and trade media will be a key part of the role as well as monitoring of the media landscape. Scouting for newsworthy opportunities across the healthcare ecosystem, you will use your writing, editing and proofreading skills and passion for creating engaging, thought-leadership pieces and engagement opportunities to help grow our reputation and influence in the industry.
Using analytics to track performance and formulate strategy when it comes to content and PR activity will be part of your role as well as finding creative ways of building an online presence that resonates and creates impact.
Who are you?
This opportunity is perfect for you if…
You have significant experience of managing successful digital marketing campaigns and a love for all things 'social media'. Our culture is fast paced and high performance and so you will need to be resourceful, self-motivated, efficient and dynamic to deliver against expectations.
A confident communicator with excellent collaboration skills, you will be at ease working with teams and individuals at all levels throughout the organisation.
You will also need:
- At least 4 years' experience in a similar / complementary digital marketing environment with a proven track record
- Demonstrable examples of social media planning, delivery and evaluation
- Demonstrable examples of creating and commissioning different content types for online platforms
- Demonstrable experience of handling the media and communicating with journalists.
- Stellar writing skills in developing the right copy for the right digital channel
- Experience of using website CMS and of using Google Analytics
- Experience of campaign planning
- Experience and understanding of data analysis and evaluation to meet business needs, including evaluating online activity
- A creative, lateral thinker, enthusiastic team player and collaborator
- Able to undertake duties using their own initiative
- A high level of attention to detail and presentation, copywriting and proofreading
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines, prioritise workload and keep cool under pressure
- Working knowledge of SEO best practice
- Someone 'plugged in' to digital trends