End Point Assessment Co-ordinator
As Newcross continues to expand year on year, our company leads the way after becoming the first care provider to become End-Point Assessors for apprenticeships in Lead Adult Care Worker and Adult Care Worker standards! We now have an exciting opportunity for you to be a part of this busy team as an EPA Co-ordinator.
Job title: EPA Co-ordinator
Location: Remote - You must be based/or be able to commute to Southampton or Eastbourne reliably for meetings when needed.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
This role is perfect for someone who is highly organised with a strong administration background and is naturally engaging. As an EPA Co-ordinator, you will provide a professional and responsive service to clients and learners, you will also use this opportunity to identify new business opportunities. Overall, you'll be taking ownership of the EPA bookings from first contact, maintaining the efficiency of the database and building exceptional rapport with our customers by matching their needs to ensure they are provided with a tailored experience.
- Competitive salary of up to £25,000 PA (Dependant on experience)
- Remote working and structured work hours
- MyHealthPlan - Healthcare cash plan
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- 10X Reward scheme - recognising those who exceed expectations
- Pension scheme
- 28 days inclusive of bank holiday and an extra 5 days after one year of service!
- With our 'Perks at Work' scheme you can access 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street stores.
- Experience in administration roles in Healthcare/FE or Business Admin Level 3
- 2 years administration experience
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking is critical as you will be moving at a fast pace
- Motivated by providing the highest levels of service to our learners and clients
- Competent in MS Office, Outlook and Databases (especially MS Excel)
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- A highly motivated self-starter and able to work remotely
Remote working - You must have a home office set up to be able to work from home.