Care Assistants - Female
Do you share our core values of trust, empathy and expertise? Then join us now!
As a Female Care Assistant in the Cattledown area of Plymouth, you'll play a vital role in safeguarding and supporting our service users, allowing them to receive the care they need within their home. Your varying duties will include helping with personal care needs, meal times, PEG care, social activities and any additional tasks required.
Complex care roles with Newcross provide health and social care professionals with a unique chance to take on new responsibilities and receive specialist clinical training in areas such as PEG feeding and tracheostomy care.
- An hourly rate of up to £11.99, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
Get the option to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift after you complete it (even on weekends and bank holidays). Simply submit your timesheets via our handy HealthForceGo app to receive the Flexi Pay perk!
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver with at least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be confident assisting clients with limited mobility and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference in the lives of people in need. The right to work in the UK is essential. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.