Care Assistants - Female
We want you to join us and make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Female Care Assistants to cover waking night shifts caring for adults living with complex care needs in their own homes in the Cattedown area of Plymouth.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide life-enhancing assistance and support to adults with complex care needs in their own homes. Tasks that you will assist with include personal care, medication support, feeding and PEG care, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed.
Our 'same day pay' service allows our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day by submitting your timesheets before 5pm. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £11.99/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Permanent contracts
- Two week rota with structured shifts
- FREE criminal record check (DBS) and FREE uniform
- Minimum hours guarantee as part of our contracts
- Free client specific training
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in retailers within the UK
Your new branch is located on the south Devon coast and allows Newcross Healthcare to provide the South Devon and North Cornwall region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Train with us!
Newcross Healthcare gives healthcare staff the chance to broaden their skill set with a comprehensive range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. Topics that we cover include Basic Life Support, PEG, Epilepsy, Dementia Care, End of Life, Safeguarding Adults and many more.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- You will need a valid practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or a willingness to book on to a course with Newcross
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.