Head of Marketing
This is an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious Head of Marketing / Customer Acquisition to join our leading UK healthcare business as we embark on our next phase of growth, transforming into the World's leading nurse resource platform. You will have the opportunity to play a leading role in our journey, bringing our brand strategy to life through creative, visual storytelling and developing our brand narrative.
Head of Marketing / Customer Acquisition
Remote / Work from home - Ideally located within travel distance of London or Bristol
Basic salary £75,000 PA
Annual bonus of up 10% of salary
Fantastic benefits including 'Medicash' employee assistance & cash back health plan, private health insurance, 'perks at work' voucher scheme, 33 days annual leave rapidly increasing with service, continuing professional development
Established 25 years ago, Newcross Healthcare has become one of the UK's most commercially successful and innovative healthcare staffing and complex care providers. We are a highly ambitious organisation with a culture of innovation, a passion for technology and a determination to provide our high standards of care to as many vulnerable people across the UK as possible, it's this which has enabled us to continuously develop our offering, expand and diversify our client base and grow our UK-wide network of healthcare employees to over 9000.
We have exponential growth plans and our goal is to become the world's leading healthcare worker resource platform and a pioneer in treatment and care at home. We have the strategic vision to challenge common convention and actively disrupt our business, through massive transformative purpose along with our new brand strategy our goal is revolutionise access to quality healthcare through the use of technology.
Through building our brand narrative and using creative, visual storytelling you will be at the forefront of bringing our brand strategy to life. You will lead your team from the front in creating and implementing a marketing strategy which supports the strategic direction of the company and helps to deliver our objectives.
Your role will be...
- To devise a distinctive, creative strategy to inform, inspire and excite through delivery of engaging multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- To manage our brand architecture, visual identity and brand guidelines.
- To create Go to Market strategies for our new lines of business to deliver commercial objectives.
- To lead our channel development and media strategy across paid, owned and earned media and drive cost effective marketing acquisition campaigns.
- To create our CRM strategy and campaigns leveraging data and insight across all audiences to drive lifetime value.
- Planning and tracking weekly, monthly and annual marketing activities to deliver business targets.
- To measure and continuously improve the effectiveness of marketing spend.
Who are you?
This opportunity is perfect for you if…
You have significant experience within Marketing and Customer acquisition at a strategic level. Our culture is fast paced and high performance and so you will need to be resourceful, self-motivated, efficient and dynamic to deliver against expectations.
A confident communicator with excellent collaboration skills, you will be at ease working with teams and individuals at all levels throughout the organisation.
You will also need:
- Significant brand and marketing experience and success delivering compelling marketing strategies in a complex environment
- Experience of creating and implementing Go to Market and marketing communications strategies including value proposition development
- Expertise in performance marketing across a range of digital and social media channels
- Demonstrable experience in campaign and media planning and marketing budget management and ROI
- Track record in channel planning and development and scaling of marketing models
- Experience providing strategic and tactical guidance to junior members
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, internally and externally
- Passionate about data and insight with strong CRM experience
- Ability to deliver high quality marketing campaigns at pace, in a busy environment
- Skills in creating varied content, including content with complex, sensitive or change-focused messaging.
- A natural ability for writing, editing, and adapting your style to tell a story e.g. for newsletters, talking points, and scripts.
- Creative communication skills, displaying excellent attention to detail
- Able to analyse data to produce concise, informative presentations and reports
- Attention to detail, focussed on accuracy, able to deliver to deadlines
- Experience co-ordinating third-party suppliers and agencies
- Accountability, taking responsibility for own designated tasks
- You can think big and pay attention to detail.