Looking for new opportunities as a Community Care Assistant or Support Worker in Greater Manchester? Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants in Oldham, Middleton and the surrounding areas, and is offering a competitive hourly rate of up to £12.18.
If you were currently up-and-running in this Support Worker job, earning up to £12.18 per hour, here are some things you would have done last week:
* Delivered personal care to service users, in line with their individual care plans
* Supported service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required
* Assisted the Nurses and other members of the team of Health and Social Care Workers
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of three months of experience in a similar role. We'd also like you to tell us about situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle is preferable, but not required.
In return for your skills and commitment, the Clinical Support Worker will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shifts available
* Free ongoing training opportunities
Keen to get working in this Healthcare Assistant job? You can go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours so please apply for this Care Assistant job in Greater Manchester today!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.