We are seeking healthcare professionals just like you to join the Newcross team!
Newcross Healthcare are looking for competent Care Assistants to provide high-quality care and support to our service users in Blackpool, Fleetwood and the surrounds.
What does a Newcross Carer do?
Our carers are responsible for delivering exceptional support and care to our clients, participating in cleaning activities and empowering our patients to have the best quality of life.
We expect our successful candidates to offer the highest quality of care whilst upholding our philosophy of care.
Your new team
Our Preston branch are situated right in the city centre - near Preston train station and St. George's Shopping Centre.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £12.03/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
Develop & Learn
With us, you'll earn training credits while you work, this will allow you to study a range of free training programmes such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
With Newcross you could also have the opportunity to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
Our innovative app feature, Flexi Pay, allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative HealthForceGo® app. Simply digitally sign, verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.