We're on the lookout for more of our country's heroes, the frontline key workers committed to helping the fight against COVID-19. Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to work in and around Bury for an hourly rate of up to £12.18. Want to get started? Go from application to active worker within just 48 hours.
If you were already working in this Bury-based Healthcare Assistant role last week, here are some of the duties you'd have carried out:
* Monitored all aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing and dressing
* Delivered the same standard of care that you'd want your own family to receive
* Kept records on all charts (feeding, activity etc.) and followed care plans
In return for your dedication, you will receive a competitive hourly rate of up to £12.18, and a choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, whether part-time, full-time, night or day. An innovative Flexi Pay feature enables you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing nursing shifts.
To apply for this Care Assistant position, can you answer yes to the following...
* Are you an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with at least three months of relevant professional experience?
* Do you have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, or the willingness to complete one?
* Do you have a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via an app?
* Do you have access to your own vehicle? This is desirable but not essential
It takes an extraordinary person to be a Care Assistant. To succeed in your application, you will have experience as a Home Care Worker, either working for a private company or the NHS. Newcross Healthcare is a national, established organisation committed to you and your professional development.
Ready to get started in this Care Assistant job in Bury? Apply online now and you could be working in 48 hours. Join us and make a positive change to someone's life!