Looking for new opportunities as a Community Care Assistant or Support Worker in West Yorkshire? Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants in Halifax, Brighouse and the surrounding areas, and is offering a competitive hourly rate of up to £12.18.
In this rewarding role, you'll love the fast pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments. No two days will be the same and you'll have plenty of opportunity to learn new skills along the way.
If you were currently fulfilling this Support Worker role, earning up to £12.18 per hour, here are some things you would have been involved with over the last few days:
* Delivering personal care to service users, in line with their individual care plans
* Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs and activities
* Assisting the Nurses and other members of the team of Health and Social Care Workers
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of three months of experience in a similar role. You should ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is essential. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not required.
In return for your skills and commitment, the Clinical Support Worker will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shifts available
* Free ongoing training opportunities
Keen to get working in this Mental Health Support Worker care job? You can go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours. Apply for this Care Assistant job in Halifax (and surrounds) today!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.