Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to work in and around Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. In this role you'll be guaranteed flexible shifts and an hourly rate of up to £12.18. Want to get started? Go from application to active worker in just 48 hours.
If you were already working in this Care Assistant role last week, earning up to £12.18 an hour, here are some of the duties you would have undertaken:
* Light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming and changing bed linens
* Various aspects of personal care, such as assisting with feeding, bathing, washing and dressing
* Updating relevant charts (feeding, activity etc.) and following care plans
You'll need at least three months of professional experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't already have a valid certificate, we can provide Moving and Handling training during your induction. On top of your experience in care, you'll need to be able to tell us about situations in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
To apply for this Care Assistant position, you will:
* Be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with at least three months of relevant professional experience
* Have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, or the willingness to complete one in-house asap
* Have a smart device (phone) with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app
* Have access to your own vehicle - this is desirable but not essential
In return for your skills, you will receive a competitive hourly rate and a choice of shifts, whether part-time, full-time, night or day. An innovative Flexi Pay feature will enable you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing nursing shifts.
Apply now for this Care Assistant job in Huddersfield and you could be working in 48 hours. Join us and make a positive change to someone's life!