At Newcross Healthcare, we're on the lookout for more of our country's heroes, the frontline key workers committed to helping the fight against COVID-19. As a professional carer based in the Lancaster region, you'll earn an excellent rate of £12.18 per hour while working flexible shifts that suit your schedule. You'll also have the benefit and convenience of a Flexi Pay system, allowing you early access to 50% of the value of your existing nursing shifts.
There are full-time and part-time roles available for an experienced Healthcare Assistant who has worked with people with learning difficulties, as well as the elderly and those with dementia. To apply, you must be a passionate Community Care Assistant or Support Worker with a minimum of three months of experience in a similar role.
Your Care Assistant responsibilities may include:
- Assisting with the personal and emotional care of residents and other clients in different settings
- Administering medication by following care plans, medication records and our client policy and procedures
- Appropriate record-keeping, including completion of personal care records, medication records and care plans
We encourage collaboration, so you'll work closely with your colleagues. As part of this nursing role, you'll need to be supportive, reliable, inclusive and understanding of the needs and views of others.
What you'll need to provide:
- You'll need a minimum of three months of care experience and should be able to tell us about situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise
- The right to work in the UK
- The ability to remain calm and positive in stressful situations
In return, you will receive excellent rates of pay with flexible hours, paid holiday, bank holiday enhancements, free DBS, free training, free uniform and a pension scheme.
If you are interested in this rewarding Care Assistant role earning £12.18ph in Lancaster, please get in touch today for an interview.