Looking for new opportunities as a Community Care Assistant or Care Assistant in Lancashire? Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants in Preston, Chorley, Leyland, Kirkham, Ashton-on-Ribble, Garstang, Longton and the surrounding areas, and is offering a competitive hourly rate of up to £12.18.
If you were already up and running in this Care Assistant job, here are some things you would have done last week:
- Delivered personal care to service users, in line with their individual care plans
- Supported service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required
- Assisted the Nurses and other members of the team of Health and Social Care Workers
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of three months of experience in a similar role, and the right to live and work in the UK.
If you don't have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, don't worry, you'll be able to complete one as part of our induction process. What you definitely will need is a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable too, but not required.
In return for your skills and commitment, the Clinical Support Worker will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shifts available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
Keen to get working in this Care Assistant role? You can go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours. Apply for this Care Assistant job in Preston (and surrounds) today!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers. Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life!