Healthcare Coordinators provides a comprehensive service to both employees and clients. From taking initial enquiries to booking staff members into appropriate shifts, it’s the Healthcare Coordinators to ensure that information is recorded accurately and communication is made in a timely fashion.
If you are a naturally helpful person, with a desire to make sure that Newcross clients receive the best possible care from our employees, this could be just the job you’re looking for. A degree is not essential for this role but we do take on graduates if they apply and meet the requirements for the role. Experience in customer service or working in an office environment is ideal for this role.
If you meet these requirements give us a call:
- You enjoy working within a team in a busy office environment
- You are able to multi-task as this role can move at a fast pace
- You have a great eye for detail
- You are driven and highly motivated to provide the highest levels of service to our clients
- Have a positive attitude
- Able to communicate confidently over the phone or face to face
Ideal candidates should have worked in Customer Service focused roles such as in a Call or Contact Centre, a Recruitment Consultant or as a Care Coordinator/supervisor. However, this isn’t essential as Newcross provides full and comprehensive training for all of our staff members.