Job Title: Healthcare Recruiter
Location: Central Bristol, BS1 4XE
Hours of work: Shift rotation of 37.5 hours per week (including some weekends) consisting of day time, weekend and evening shifts.
You will be an integral part of our dynamic, fast paced recruitment team in the centre of Bristol, guiding our applicants through all stages of the recruitment process. This is a call centre-based role where you will be taking inbound and bound calls - managing your own workload to screen applicants and their CV's, book in interviews, conduct referencing and communicate the process with our Regional teams all over the UK.
- Competitive hourly rate between £9.62 and £12.03 depending on shift
- Excellent bonus potential up to £3,000
- myHealthPlan - Healthcare cash plan
- Development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- 28 days inclusive of bank holiday and an extra 5 days after one year of service!
- With our 'Perks at Work' scheme you can access 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street stores.
- Based in the heart of Bristol City Centre
You'll be great in this role if you're …
- Focussed on delivering excellent customer service with excellent telephone manners
- Driven by targets and exceeding expectations
- Confident with great communication skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced setting
- Experienced within a contact centre or recruitment (desirable but not essential)
- Professional and efficient with call handling
- An individual with a keen eye for detail
Newcross Healthcare - founded over 20 years ago by the current owners with the goal of making a positive difference to the lives who require care, we are now one of the UK's leading providers of temporary staffing solutions to the healthcare and homecare sector. Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of trust and love in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.