Head of Business Transformation and Continuous Improvement
Head of Business Transformation & Continuous Improvement - Remote / home based within the UK
Basic salary £60,000 - £80,000+ potentially higher DOE
Annual bonus of up 20% of salary
Fantastic benefits including £600 monthly car allowance, 'Medicash' employee assistance & cash back health plan, private health insurance, 'perks at work' voucher scheme, pension, 33 days annual leave rapidly increasing with service, continuing professional development
Established 25 years ago, Newcross Healthcare has become one of the UK's most commercially successful and innovative healthcare staffing and complex care providers. We are a highly ambitious organisation with a culture of innovation, a passion for technology and a determination to provide our high standards of care to as many vulnerable people across the UK as possible, it's this which has enabled us to continuously develop our offering, expand and diversify our client base and grow our UK-wide network of healthcare employees to over 9000.
Our goal is to achieve exponential growth and become the World's largest Nurse Resource Platform, we have the strategic vision to challenge common convention and actively disrupt our business in pursuit of this. Our best-in-class technology will be a key component of our transformative journey taking us to the pinnacle of our industry. We recognise that to achieve this we need to take our business through digital and organisational transformation and this newly created role of Head of Business Transformation & Continuous Improvement will play a pivotal role within the next exciting phase of our journey.
We need a dynamic, innovative 'Change Agent' with a continuous improvement mindset and expertise in Business Transformation and Process Re-engineering to lead us through this transformation and beyond.
Reporting directly to the Board, this role will provide a unique opportunity to have full exposure to all verticals and departments throughout the whole business, carrying out a 'deep dive' into each business area, working independently to define, develop and optimize processes, convert and align systems, data, employees and customers with Mission Critical Business Processes.
You will act as an 'agent of change' creating a culture of continuous improvement and iteration within all the teams and departments you work with.
With your proven experience of digital transformation you will have a great eye for identifying opportunities for automation as well as where emerging and cutting edge technologies could benefit the business.
You will work in collaboration with the board and with stakeholders throughout the business to create and implement action plans to ensure business processes and controls are both fit for purpose and allow us to maintain our agility.
Who are you?
This opportunity is perfect for you if…
- You can bring proven experience and expertise within Business Transformation and Process Improvement, gained within agile, high growth businesses either as a Consultant or in-house.
- Have a passion and appreciation for the ever-evolving world of technology and are excited by the opportunity to join a business that is looking to transform digitally, able to provide multidisciplinary case studies of digital transformation projects you've been involved in.
- You are equally as comfortable talking strategy and blue sky with the board as you are 'rolling your sleeves up' and delving into the finer details of day to day business processes.
- You have a strong academic background, ideally with a Masters degree in Business/ Process improvement/ project management or a related subject.
- Highly credible with 1st class communication skills enabling you to command the respect and full cooperation of the departments you're working with. Able to work in a collaborative manner, soliciting the input and advice of those around you whilst still forming your own decisions as to what is optimal for each process.
- You would describe yourself as an innovative, creative and dynamic individual who is not afraid to challenge the status quo, a critical thinker and responsible leader with high ethical and personal standards.