Human Resources Administrator
Newcross Healthcare is one of the UK's leading healthcare staffing and complex care providers, now in our 25th year we've come a long way since our founders started the business from their home office in Torquay, growing to over 60 branches and now employing over 9000 highly skilled healthcare staff right across the UK.
We are all about striving for excellence, highly ambitious and never content that we've got to where we're going, constantly innovating and developing our service, evolving with the times by embracing technology and placing ourselves as leaders within our market. So…
… are you ready to come and see where the journey takes us next?
Human Resources Administrator - 6 month contract
Location: Totnes with the opportunity to work part of the week from home after initial training period
Basic salary of £20,000
You will be joining our highly respected, dynamic Human Resources team, at the forefront of providing a professional and responsive HR service to Managers and employees throughout the business.
With your friendly and helpful approach and strong admin and organisational skills, you will support our HR Advisor in providing a timely and efficient HR service to the business.
The type of activities you can expect to be involved in on a daily basis will include:
- General admin activities including letter writing, answering email queries, responding to requests
- Maintaining database systems and online filing/document storage.
- Running reports as required.
- Providing admin support for Payroll processing.
- Supporting with onboarding during busy periods.
You will need to have a flexible and positive attitude as the team are currently involved in a number of projects which you will need to be on hand to assist with as and when required.
Who are you?
- You will need to have experience of working within an HR department and have strong administrative and organisation skills.
- A friendly and confident telephone manner and comfortable speaking with colleagues at different levels throughout the business.
- Strong IT skills, highly competent with Microsoft office and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- A good eye for detail and the ability to maintain high levels of accuracy when working to deadlines.