Internal Communications Manager - Remote
Newcross Healthcare's journey began 25 years ago, since then we have grown to over 60 branches, innovated and developed our own tech and evolved with the times whilst never compromising on quality, now, we are one of the UK's most successful healthcare staffing providers, leading the way within our sector and employing over 9000 healthcare staff.
As we continue to grow, more so than ever, we are committed to engaging our people's hearts and minds in their life at Newcross Healthcare and bringing everyone on the journey with us - this role will help make that happen!
So, if you are an Internal Communications Manager, experienced and passionate about employee engagement and creating great content that informs, inspires, and excites then we would love to hear from you!
Internal Communications Manager - Home based with occasional travel to Bristol and London
Basic salary up to £40,000 + annual bonus up to 10% of salary
Fantastic benefits including private healthcare, medicash scheme, 'perks at work' voucher scheme, pension, annual leave rapidly increasing with service, employee assistance & cash back health plan, continuing professional development
As Internal Communications Manager you will play a key role in helping our workforce feel engaged, motivated and proud to represent Newcross and our vision and values, achieving this by creating and distributing communications which are clear and engaging, reaching a range of audiences over a variety of platforms.
Key activities will include:
- Taking ownership of the Newcross Healthcare communications strategy, driving continuous improvement.
- Providing compelling communications to all employees, which supports the vision, values and strategic direction of the company, and which fosters a more inclusive, engaged and motivated workforce.
- Creating and curating great content and delivering engaging multi-channel communication campaigns on a variety of topics including business strategy, change programmes and cultural initiatives, that help our teams feel informed, connected and engaged.
- Creating and running regular surveys to staff and clients to gather feedback and actionable insights.
- Measuring the effectiveness of content and communications.
- Building great working relationships at all levels throughout the business, producing material on behalf of key support functions and supporting leaders with effective communication delivery.
- Using personas to develop content and targeted messaging.
Who are you?
Resourceful, self-motivated and highly organised, you will draw on your significant internal communications experience to plan and prioritise your own workload, seeing projects through to a successful completion. With first class communication skills and a helpful and collaborative approach, you will be at ease working with individuals at all levels across the organisation.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Significant internal communications experience and success in delivering compelling communications across employee engagement and change programmes.
- Experience of creating and implementing company communications strategies and setting best practice
- Experience acting as an in-house journalist, finding human-interest stories to inspire and motivate colleagues
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality communications at pace, in a busy environment
- A passion and natural ability for writing, editing, and adapting your style to tell stories and create varied content, including content with complex, sensitive or change-focused messaging
- Experience in writing across media that includes: email, presentations, speeches, web copy, video scripts and blogs
- Able to analyse data, produce concise, informative reports and draw actionable insights
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport and work effectively with internal and external stakeholders, agencies and 3rd parties alike.
- Experience within the healthcare sector would be highly beneficial but not essential.
- Experience of leading an internal communications team would be highly desirable.